The set includes five charters LLC on one page.
Statutes on one page contain all the information required by law. According to the selected rules of dispositive norms, they are identical to the corresponding multipage charters. They are compact and intuitive, attract exotic, cause the respect of banks and the envy of counterparties.
Statutes are created without internal and external links.
Comply with the legislation of the Russian Federation on January 1, 2019.
Basic Charter №0 contains all the rules taken from the law without changes.
Charters №1, №2, №3, №4 define a different order of entry and exit of participants, and also add a number of rules that are useful for small and newly created companies.
Charter №1 (Classic) opens the society for entry and exit of participants
Charter №2 (Traditional) opens the society for entry, closes the exit of participants
Charter №3 (Start) closes the company for third parties, opens the exit of participants
Charter №4 (Closed) closes the company for third parties and the exit of participants on the application does not provide
In the statutes of the Collection of 2018, the following rules governing the entry and exit of participants are used in various combinations
• the possibility or prohibition of increasing the share capital at the expense of third parties
• the possibility or prohibition of the alienation by participants of their shares to third parties
• preemptive right from society
• preemptive right to purchase not the entire share
• transfer of the share to the heirs and assignees without the consent or only with the consent of the participants
• the possibility or prohibition of a pledge of a share to third parties
• the possibility or prohibition of the sale of the company´s share to third parties
• the absence or presence of the possibility of withdrawing participants from the company upon application
Included in the statutes №1, №2, №3 and №4
• lack of audit commission
• the obligation of participants to contribute to the company´s property
• confirmation of the adoption by the general meeting of the decision and the composition of the participants present at its adoption by signing a protocol by a part of the participants
All charters contain information about the presence of the company round stamp.
Other provisions of the law, allowing the statute to provide otherwise, remain unchanged.
The rules used in the statutes are collected in the enclosed brochures "The full content of the statute".
The kit includes instructions for registration of the statute.
Contents of delivery
1. Charter №0 (Basic)
2. Charter №1 (Classic)
3. Charter №2 (Traditional)
4. Charter №3 (Starting)
5. Charter №4 (Closed)
7. Brochures "The full content of the statute" (5 pcs.)